Sunday, July 30

What a Month! 8 Year Blogoversary Celebration

Thanks so much for joining me this July 
and celebrating 8 years in blog land! 
What a long, strange ride it's been! 

Any thoughts on the next 8 years of my blog?
 I would love for you to share any ideas you have with me, either in comments, or send me an email. 

Winner, winner, chicken dinner!! 


CONGRATULATIONS!!

Recap:  and...the WINNERS are:

$10 COFFEE CARD went to: LAURA!

$15 SIMON SAYS STAMP GIFT CARD went to: KATHY S.!

and...TA DA!

 The $25 ETSY GIFT CARD goes to: Pawsitively Creative/Niki Hackler Maughan
for her idea of the new name - Maura's Musings

Niki, please get in touch with me so I can get your current email address.

When I went and looked up "musings" just to be sure it was what I was thinking, and I really liked it. "A period of reflection or thought" which describes how I create a lot of my work, and the synonyms like  meditation, deliberation, reflection, dreaming, introspection...I feel like this is all part of my creative process. Thanks for the awesome new name, Niki!!

Thank you to everyone who shared your ideas with me!!
 I really enjoyed seeing what you each came up with!!!

And now...we are on to the NEXT 8 years!



2 comments:

  1. 8 years is a huge milestone and I am sure the next 8 years will be just as specific and spectacular! I'm super stoked to have helped with the naming of your blog. You rock little lady! Hugz! ~Niki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Niki! I love my new name!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest