Sunday, January 15

Blast to the Past: Revisiting My Favorite Steampunk Challenges


This month at Sandee and amelie's Steampunk Challenges, DT members are choosing three of our favorite projects over the years, and we ask you to share your one favorite steampunk/industrial project of 2016 with us too! It doesn't have to have been previously entered into SASPC, but it can be - whatever your favorite one is! 

I LOVE steampunk! (just in case you hadn't noticed ;) When it comes to steampunk, my imagination can run wild and start to tell stories. Most of my favorites have a story attached to them which you can read about in the posts. So, I found it was really, really difficult to choose my three favorite projects, but choose I did! Links are included back to the original posts.

May 1, 2015

I think I was amazed at the transformation from plain old black rubber googles, to these "metallic" beauties, and can imagine putting these on as I head to my airship!


May 15, 2016

This piece probably emerged out of a conglomeration of Science Fiction books I've read. I was imagining these time waves in space, that could be ridden on giant fish! Talk about, right!


June 15, 2016

I don't know why, but I am fascinated with Kraken! I had been reading a lot of steampunk fiction with kraken creatures playing a role in them, and for some reason, I was also inspired for several months by the undersea realm.


I hope you've enjoyed this bit of time travel into the past! 
I hope you link up with us at SASPC with your favorite steampunk/industrial project of 2016!


Thank you to our awesome sponsors who help us keep the gears turning!! 

        








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest