Thursday, October 20

New Release from Simon Says Stamp - Believe in the Season!


Are you ready for the new release? Click on the image above to head on over to see what it's all about, after you've peeked at my cards here. It's time to "Believe in the Season!"

I am using the Simon Says Stamp Snowglobe Landscape die and created several cards for your inspiration. 


How fun is this? I wanted to think outside of the box a bit to see if I could come up with some different ways to use the same die.


For my first card, I went with the snow globe and a dusting of snow with a few snowflakes falling on the glimmery paper. 



For my second card, I used the die to create a full moon rising over the winter landscape and added in the "Milky Way" streaming across the sky.



 And for my third card, I thought about the die as an abstract shape and played with the shapes and colors to create this card.



Do you have a favorite of the three? I'd love to know! After you look at the collection, I would also love to hear your thoughts and if you have some faves. Thanks so much for stopping by!


SUPPLIES:


                                       
                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest