Saturday, August 27

These Things Make Me Happy!

There is nothing like the thrill of seeing someone you admire share your work! I was so happy to get an email from Seth Apter telling me he was sharing some of my artwork - Seth, you made my day!! Here is the link to his post. I love his products and have so much fun imagining ways I can use them.
Thanks so much Seth!



This week, I got a wonderful little package in the mail full of STAMPtember goodies from Simon Says Stamp to play with! Thanks Simon!! 
First up is this darling plush elephant, so I dug out some felt and embroidery floss and got to work stitching up this little cutie. I even remembered some of my embroidery stitches to use :)


I do love Simon's thin dies! They are so well made and work beautifully for me, How about this great big YOU? Can't you think of lots of ideas on ways to use this?


I played outside of my color zone in bright pinks and oranges to make this card using my STAMPtember goodies! Get ready, the new release comes out September 1 and it is chock full of amazing products! I know I already have a bunch on my wishlist!


Have a great crafting weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Good stuff! Glad you had some fun recognition for your work from someone you admire. Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is so appreciated, and I love reading each and every one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pinterest